As outlined on page 11 of your lease:
Thirty days notice, sent by certified mail, to:
Superior Management Inc.
50 Bank Street, Office
New York, NY 10014
- A lease can terminate only at the end of a month, never in the middle of a month.
- Tenant must pay the rent for the final month in occupancy and payment must be sent with notice to terminate early. This payment must be by certified check.
- Apartment must be in ‘broom clean’ condition and free of all personal possessions.
- Tenant must vacate three days prior to the termination date stated in the notice to vacate.
- During the last month of occupancy, tenant must provide reasonable access for brokers to show the apartment.
- Tenant surrenders security deposit.
- If tenant elects to terminate during the period of October through February of any given year, a “winter cancellation fee” of an additional month’s rent must be tendered along with the written notice provided for in the above.