Superior Management, Inc. Web Accessibility Policy

Superior Management, Inc. is committed to ensuring accessibility for all persons with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.

Measures to support accessibility

Superior Management, Inc. has taken the following steps to ensure accessibility of our digital resources:

  • Include accessibility as part of our mission
  • Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
  • Retain an independent audit of accessibility quality assurance methods
  • Seek ongoing feedback and input on our accessibility efforts

Conformance status

Superior Management, Inc. strives to meet (or exceed) the accessibly standards established by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA to ensure ADA compliance.

Here are just some of the many ways that NYSMI.com meets the above accessibility standards:

  • Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image
  • Website may be navigated without a mouse, by keyboard only
  • We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive web elements
  • We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
  • We ensure a 4:5:1 ratio for all text to background color contrast
  • We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards


We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of NYSMI.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by contacting us online, or call 212 243 7757. Our postal address is 50 Bank Street New York, NY 10014. We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.

This statement was posted on December 15, 2019

FILED UNDER: Uncategorized

Read our web accessibility statement