II. General Information
- 1. Can I paint my apartment?
- 2. Do you allow pets?
- 3. Why don’t my windows have window screens?
- 4. What are your office hours?
- 5. Where is your office located?
- 6. Why haven’t I received a lease renewal?
- 7. What if I want to change my Guarantor?
- 8. Help! I have cockroaches/mice.
- 9. Help! I think I have bedbugs.
- 10. Can I use the roof?
- 11. Does my apartment come with a common backyard?
- 12. Can I use my fire escape?
- 13. Can I store personal belongings in hallways and common areas?
- 14. There was a theft/leak/flood/fire and my personal belongings were ruined.
- 15. Should I purchase renters insurance?
- 16. Do I have to recycle?
- 17. Can I install a dishwasher/washer/dryer in my apartment?
- 18. Can I install a satellite dish?
- 19. I am ready to move out. Will Superior Management write me a letter of recommendation?
- 20. Will the superintendent help install air-conditioning units?
- 21. I am moving out soon, will Brokers show my apartment?
- 22. I recently moved out, when will my security deposit be returned?
- 23. Useful phone numbers for living in New York City
- 24. Can I install window blinds?
III. Lease Termination
- 1. What if I do not give Superior Management Incorporated notice that I intend on moving out early?
- 2. What is the proper procedure for termination of a lease?
- 3. What if I wish to end my lease early but I find someone to replace me? Will you return my security deposit?
- 4. I am moving out soon, will Brokers show my apartment?
- 5. I recently moved out, when will my security deposit be returned?
- 1. Why don’t my windows have window screens?
- 2. How do I request maintenance for my apartment?
- 3. Help! I have cockroaches/mice.
- 4. Help! I think I have bedbugs.
- 5. I never got mailbox keys or my mailbox keys do not work.
- 6. Will you install new appliances in my apartment?
- 7. My floors look old, will you refinish them?
- 8. My windows are dirty.
VI. New Leases & Lease Renewals
- 1. Why haven’t I received a lease renewal?
- 2. How do I apply for an apartment?
- 3. What if I desire a new roommate?
- 4. What if I want to change my Guarantor?
- 5. Can you extend my lease one or two months?
- 6. I am moving out soon, will Brokers show my apartment?
- 7. What utilities are included with my rent and do I need a Con Ed Account?
VII. Rental Payments